Company Name: WebFX
About the job
WebFX is a proud Google Premier Partner with 4 offices in the US (and another one on the way!) as well as an office in Guatemala and two soon to be in South Africa! We are continuing to expand worldwide and would love for you to be a part of that! In fact, we doubled in size in the past 5 years and are projecting to once again double in size and be a global, publicly traded tech company by the year 2030 - operating in every continent, servicing clients globally. We currently have talented team members across the globe (representing 13+ Countries).
We are growing (and continuing to expand globally) and looking to hire a visionary leader to head up local and regional (as well as global) growth by supporting our South Africa based team and enhancing and facilitating digital campaigns for our US client base. We are looking to build on the rapid growth we’ve already seen in the US and other global markets specifically in South Africa. You will oversee company operational processes and ensure excellent customer and employee experience, specifically out of our Cape Town, South Africa and soon to be opening Johannesburg, South Africa offices (the location nearest to you will be your primary location, the other location you will be required to visit at least twice per month). We are seeking an exemplary leader, with a thorough understanding of digital marketing operational functions, process and procedure with a proven history of turning vision and aggressive goals into reality.
- You will report to the US C-Suite (based in our US Headquarters) and the exact role/title will depend on the right candidate’s individual experience and proven track record of success
Desired Education + Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- 5+ Years at a Digital Agency (Preferred) or 7+ Years of Digital Marketing experience
- 10+ Years managing a team or department, including jr management (senior leadership experience)
- Experience managing day-to-day operations and Client Success
- Experience running and scaling a large team (100+ preferred)
- Experience with business development and/or digital strategy
- Experience developing a team - ideally with a rapidly growing team and have played a key part in helping grow a company and its talent
- Experience in high growth environments at both regional and global levels
- Experience personally managing campaigns with at least several digital marketing tactics including, but not limited to: SEO, PPC, marketing automation, Technical SEO, marketing technology (martech), Google Analytics, CRO, UX, email marketing, Local SEO
- Outstanding work ethic
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Capable of working concurrently on several large projects/company wide initiatives
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Expertise in defining and scaling operational processes
- Excellent business acumen and sound understanding of business strategies
What You’ll Do
- Serve as a member of our senior-level management team, leading by example every day; following our core values in all aspects
- Ensure a positive work environment (will work closely with our US Happiness team); Continue to maintain and further develop and enhance our company culture Asia-Pacific (APAC) / Coach / Mentor key talent to grow and develop team members into higher level roles, maximizing their impact
- Provide strategic advice to the US Senior Management team
- Help WebFX achieve our short- and long-term objectives globally
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain goals
- Ensure smooth daily operations in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) regions by overseeing all administrative functions as well as company initiatives and projects
- Manage IT and other vendors supporting WebFX Asia-Pacific (APAC) operations
- Develop and employ strategies for employee and client retention
- Drive the company's operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention; employ client success strategies and help facilitate client triage for both US and Global clients
- Develop, establish and guide the execution of company operating policies to support overall company objectives while controlling company costs
- Work in partnership with US HQ & Sr WebFX Leadership to implement new processes and approaches to implement business strategies and achieve our strategic vision/plan
- Advise senior management on how to continue growing our Asia-Pacific (APAC) entity/team Drive the internal growth of our team and external growth of client base and retention (Help scale our current Asia-Pacific (APAC) team from ~25 to ~100 employee team); recruitment, interviewing and hiring new team members
- Oversee and manage professional training and development
- Measure and report on operational performance and develop plans to improve relevant key performance indicators
- Motivate and provide leadership to jr management team as well as both tenured and junior level employees in our Asia-Pacific (APAC) regions (manage direct reports)Complete performance reviews and supervise the work of the team providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance; Reward performance, prevent issues and solve problems
- Lead the performance management process that measures and evaluates progress against goals
- Manage individual performance by establishing annual development plans and goals for team members and provide ongoing coaching
- Ensure the company continues to make profits and help facilitate growth for our Asia-Pacific (APAC) team
- Help set growth strategies through performance marketing for our clients employing tactics including, but not limited to: SEO, PPC, marketing automation, Technical SEO, marketing technology (martech), Google Analytics, CRO, UX, email marketing, Local SEO
Why Choose WebFX
We've been named the #1 best place to work in our headquarter's home state of Pennsylvania for 7 years in a row and offer the same culture and benefits to our global team members. Along with a very competitive base pay, we offer company profit sharing, performance bonuses, On-going learning bonuses (yes, you get paid to learn!) and time zone differential pay. World class digital marketing training (Organic SEO, Local SEO, PPC, Google analytics + Studio, etc), long term career track, Health Insurance (including dental, vision, remote doctor, etc), and there's seriously a ton of other benefits! To name just a few:
- Full-time (non-contract based) position. WebFX offers long term stability to all of our FXFamily members. In fact, many of our global team members have been with WebFX for 9+ years and we’re hopeful you can be too!
- We put our people first, it’s as simple as that. You’re never on your own - when you run into inevitable challenges, we’re there to support you along the way!
- Long-lasting relationships with both clients and team members due to consistently low turnover rates that are simply unheard of in our industry, because again, we put our people first.
- Fully equipped in-home office setup including computer, dual large monitors, headset, seriously fast internet, generator and more! ????️
- Be part of a rapidly growing company that at the same time only partners with clients who share our values????????
- Unrestricted access to our dozens of proprietary softwares/platforms our internal R&D team has developed for our team’s exclusive use, in addition to access to the many 3rd party tools and softwares we utilize internally in order to WOW our clients. You can learn more about just some of our proprietary tools here !- Merit-based promotional structure
- We have a very strong commitment to giving back globally - in fact, it’s one of our values here at WebFX. As a member of our FXFamily, you get to be a large part of that simply by achieving your goals - since 2014, we’ve committed to donating globally through our FXBuilds program. You can learn more about that here !
What You'll Get
World-Class Training and Ongoing Career Development
- No matter your level of experience, our “Bootcamp” web marketing training program is provided for all new WebFX “family members” to learn, grow and develop in and out of the office with the hard skills necessary to be successful in their position. - From training with our Sr Digital Marketers to access to countless industry leading online training resources/courses/tutorials to getting experience with nearly 1,500+ different clients with various platforms, digital services and in every industry you can think of (and then some), our training program is simply unrivaled!- Training doesn’t stop after your initial training period, we offer career development training and monthly Lunch-and-Learns with our state-of-the-art training amenities to facilitate departmental trainings, industry-related updates, and more!- FXLearns program – where you get incentives for taking advantage of our countless industry training resources- After 1,500+ clients, we’ve been able to truly master our processes and procedures – you will be trained on all of those - no need to develop how to do things (unless you want to help us continually improve that process!) – because we refuse to ever stagnate, we are always pushing the envelope to make those processes 1% better too!
Opportunities for Growth
WebFX grew 250%+ over the past 3 years both locally and globally, and merit-based promotional opportunities are abundant if you're meeting or exceeding position performance metrics. We believe in growing and promoting our internal team first and foremost. In fact, 95% of our promotions are internal! All team members have a very clearly defined progression path, so you know exactly what is expected of you so you can put your career in your own hands. And what’s more, you’re not expected to know it all - we believe in continually striving to be an expert in your subject matter of expertise – so while we will purposely challenge you to grow in SEO/PPC/Google Analytics, we are a full service agency that has experts in other departments that handle everything else - from link building, social media, web design and web development. So you can truly master your trade.
Check out our culture on social media:
- You don't need to apply more than once even if you're interested in multiple positions - you can simply let us know! We consider all open roles when reviewing resumes and applications!
WebFX is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to providing and fostering an inclusive environment where all people, including women, minorities, LGBTQ+ and other underrepresented groups are supported, respected, and encouraged to excel within STEM careers. Our goal as an organization is to empower our team to achieve their personal best, bring people together, and provide equal opportunity to do so regardless of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, physical ability or disability, or political affiliation. You can learn more on our website here !